Trade & Investment
The Commercial Section-Tbilisi offers a range of services to assist U.S. firms interested in developing market opportunities or increasing their business in Georgia. These services include but are not limited to the Partner Search (identifying local agents/distributors of U.S. goods and services), and facilitating contacts/meetings between U.S. and Georgian businesspeople. We produce regular market bulletins made available to U.S. companies, provide in-country counseling to U.S. firms seeking new opportunities or facing obstacles. Our specialists focus on various industry sectors representing the best trade and investment potential for U.S. firms.
Other services provided are:
- Information on enterprises in Georgia slated for privatization
- American Export Register Book - Lists of American Companies by sector
- Commercial News, a monthly DOC publication is distributed
- American trade show events are advertised and promoted
- 2009 Country Commercial Guide (PDF 801 KB)
- Legal and Business Consulting Firms in Tbilisi, Georiga (PDF 27 KB)
- U.S. Commercial Service - Market Research and Reports for Georgia
- Trade show events
Contact us: Tbilisicommerce@state.gov
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.