DISCLAIMER: The U.S. Embassy Consular Section in Tbilisi, Georgia assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or reputation of, or the quality of services provided by, the medical professionals, medical facilities or air ambulance services whose names appear on the following lists. Inclusion on this list is in no way an endorsement by the Department of State or the U.S. Embassy. Names are listed in no particular order. The information in the list on professional credentials and areas of expertise are provided directly by the medical professional, medical facility or air ambulance service; the Embassy is not in a position to vouch for such information. You may receive additional information about the individuals and facilities on the list by contacting local medical boards and associations or local licensing authorities.
The number for Tbilisi city ambulance is: 112
Please note that the dispatcher speaks Georgian and Russian, but will transfer a call to an English-speaking operator.
Physicians able to treat English speaking patients:
MediClub Georgia Co. Ltd - Medical Service Company offers a comprehensive, flexible, international-standard medical care 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
First established in April 1999, we remain committed to the continuous improvement of all aspects of our health care provision and provide premium quality general practice, a second-to-none 24-hour medical emergency service and occupational health care and advice for a wide range of clients. Customer choice is essential and they have the option of consulting one on our highly skilled Georgian doctors or our expatriate physician. All national doctors are fluent in English.
Summary of the benefits of using the MediClub Georgia Health Service:
- A choice of highly trained national or expatriate doctor
- Friendly flexible family health care, including ante-natal care, immunizations, child screening and family planning
- Exercise & sport medicine advice
- 24-hour emergency service
- Access to a doctor 24-hours a day for advice and medical consultation
- Inpatient care (including intensive care)
- Access to quality assured clinical investigation & imaging (e.g. MRI/CT/Ultrasound)
- Provision of quality assured medications
Address: 22a Tashkenti St.; Tbilisi
Telephone: (995 32) 2251-991; (995 599) 581-991
Medical Center CITO
"CITO" Medical Centre provides international standard out-patient medical care.
We have been continually expanding the range and scope of our services to meet the needs of our clients
The full range of medical services in "CITO" Medical Center includes:
- Consultations with highly qualified physicians in different specialties.
- A regular general practice including pre-employment and general health screens.
- Wide range of laboratory investigations (ISO 9001-2008 certification).
- Clinical investigations such as Ultrasound, X-ray, ECG, Stress test, etc.
- Routine immunisations as well as vaccinations for international travelers.
- Routine antenatal care.
- Quality guaranteed Prescription Medicines.
Cito Baby: completed pediatric care for infants and kids. Tel: (995 32) 223 24 80
Cito Dent: full range of high quality dental services. Tel: (995 32) 294 57 71/72
CITO 2: working environment, food and water safety- microbiological tests according to ISO standards. Tel: (995 32) 229 71 27
All services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including domiciliary visits.
Address: 40 Paliashvili Str., Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel.: (995 32) 225 1948/51
Fax: (995 32) 229 06 72/2251952
GP Dr. George Lolashvili: (995) 599 55 19 11
The IMSS medical service is designed to give “Western Standard Medical Services” for private and corporate clients. The clinic is managed by Dr Mike McCarthy and his team of Western trained medical staff.
With an extensive presence and over 10 years experience in Georgia the following is a list of some of the services provided by IMSS:
- Primary and General Practice Health Care
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- “In-patient” care facility
- Travel and Vaccination Clinic
- Individual and corporate Alcohol and Drug screening to FAA and EU Standards
- Local and International Medical Evacuation
- Visa Medical Examination
- Bespoke Pre-Employment Medical Examination
IMSS Project Medical Services:
- First Aid Training to with UK Certification
- Occupational Health Medical Service
- Oil and Gas UK Offshore Medical Assessment
- Food Hygiene Inspection and Advice
- Remote Site Medical Support
- Supply of Medical Personnel Holding Western Qualifications
- Project Medical Equipment and Consumables Supply
- Western Consultant Medical Opinion
Address: 31 Makashvili street; Tbilisi 0108 Georgia
Telephone: (+995 32) 2920-928 / 2938 -911
Fax: (+995 32) 2938 -911
12 Gegidze street; Poti; Georgia
Emergency: (995 599) 266 669
Batumi Port territory
Emergency: (995 599) 100 311